Selenide is an open-source framework for writing UI tests in Java. You can write readable and stable tests with Selenide.
In this presentation, Andrei will:
- demonstrate Selenide
- talk how it differs Selenium and other frameworks
- show popular features like screenshots, reports, downloading/uploading files, proxy, custom matchers & actions, etc
- answer your questions – send them beforehand!
Few words about the speaker
Andrei Solntsev is a software craftsman at Codeborne (Tallinn, Estonia).
- Author of Selenide and few other open-source projects.
- Active speaker at conferences and meetups.
- Aggressive fan of TDD and extreme programming.
Note from the organizers
A few days before the event, we will publish a direct link to the video stream on meetup.com. The presentation is in English.
Meetup link: https://www.meetup.com/protest_cz/events/270022839/